Years ago , when facial cleansers altered the pH and excessively dried the skin , these types of products were an absolutely necessary step to help keep skin healthy.
Nowadays it is true that it is not a mandatory step in the cosmetic routine , but scientific advances in the field of cosmetic products have made their formulas evolve and offer wonderful extra properties . So much so that once you include it in your routine, it becomes necessary .
OHMYKOKO EXFOLIATING & PURIFYING PORE TONIC
It is a multifunction tonic with a pleasant and refreshing texture in the form of a liquid gel.
Its formula makes it a true object of desire for skin looking to take a step further in juiciness and glow .
Among its ingredients you will find gluconolactone , a polyhydroxy acid, aloe vera and 7 fruit and plant extracts rich in AHAs that, together in the same formula, act synergistically, achieving purify and correct the pore and blackheads , regenerate and exfoliate the skin, provide extra hydration, preserve the skin barrier and give an incredible light to the face .
FOR WHAT TYPES OF SKIN?
Thanks to its broad spectrum action, it is the perfect ally for all skin types. Whether on normal, combination or oily skin, its formula makes it the right product to provide extra hydration, reduce spots and blackheads.
In the case of skin with very active sebaceous glands , it helps reduce the appearance of pimples due to its antibacterial action , as well as excess fat .
WHEN TO USE IT?
Integrated into the cosmetic routine, after cleansing , it makes the skin incredibly luminous , purified and radiant , even the most sensitive, becoming an essential step in your daily life .
THE SECRET OF ITS FORMULA IN DETAIL:
A polyhydroxy acid (PHA), second generation of hydroxy acids. Thanks to its higher molecular weight, it penetrates the skin gradually , offering great tolerance in the most sensitive skin. Among its wonderful properties, the following stand out:
- Moisturizing and hydrating due to its ability to attract and fix water.
- Depigmenting , it also protects against sun spots and dark spots.
- Chemical exfoliant , helps eliminate dead cells and cell renewal naturally.
- Powerful antioxidant , protects against photoaging and reinforces the barrier function.
- Very useful antimicrobial in case of excess sebum and acne .
There are more than 400 species of aloe, with the barbadensis variety being the most prized in skin care products and dermatology. Its enormous reputation is due to its unique characteristics:
- Moisturizing and hydrating , its mucilage covers the surface of the skin, improving water conservation and preventing its transdermal loss. This reason makes it a very interesting ingredient in moisturizing creams.
- Stimulates the skin's natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid .
- Antioxidant , prevents premature aging.
- Anti-inflammatory thanks to the presence of vitamin B7, salicylic acid and certain enzymes.
- Antibacterial due to its anthraquinone content. Ideal for oily skin with excess sebum production.
- Regenerative , improves skin texture, flexibility and the appearance of fine wrinkles due to vitamins A, C, E and B complex.
- UV rays protector due to its aloin content.
7 Fruit and plant extracts (AHA's)
- Kiwi extract: contains flavonoids, polyphenols, carotenoids and vitamin C with rejuvenating and revitalizing, antioxidant, purifying, anti-aging and firming action.
- Pineapple extract: rich in bromelain, an enzyme with anti-inflammatory power, saccharides, AHA and Vitamin C that make it an excellent antioxidant, also freeing the skin of dead cells, giving it light and hydrating it.
- Blueberry Extract: Contains lactic acid (AHA), a powerful hydrating and moisturizing agent, as well as anti-aging.
- Orange and lemon extract: provide citric acid (AHA) that stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Sugar cane extract: rich in glycolic acid (AHA) that penetrates the deepest layers of the skin, promoting the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronate.
- Maple sugar extract: its contribution of tartaric and malic acid (AHA's) improves skin elasticity and tone.