Toner has traditionally been a product used to complete cleansing , eliminate traces of oil , and balance the pH of the skin after the use of cleansers that altered it.
The fact that current cleansers are much more respectful of the skin's pH has meant that they have evolved towards much more complex formulas with new benefits for the skin.
What is a facial toner?
Facial toner is a liquid texture cosmetic that is used after cleansing and before serum or cream .
We assume that the non-negotiable steps in a cosmetic routine are cleansing , hydration and protection . However , the toner is that step that makes the big difference and takes the skin to another level . Therefore, once you start using it, it is difficult to do without it.
Among the many virtues, a good toner purifies the skin , provides immediate freshness , corrects pores , provides light to the face, tones , promotes cell renewal by participating in the elimination of dead cells and moisturizes .
OhMyKoko's exfoliating and purifying toner is a true cocktail of multifunctional active ingredients.
It proposes an exclusive association of gluconolactone (PHA) , aloe and fruit extracts (AHA's) treated with the latest technology that purifies and corrects the pore , regenerates , provides extra hydration, preserves the skin barrier and gives light to the face.
Thanks to its broad-spectrum action, it is effective on both oily and combination skin as well as dry or dehydrated skin.
Oily, acne-prone skin benefits from its antimicrobial effects , effectively complementing the results of anti-acne treatments.
Integrated into the cosmetic routine, after cleansing , it makes the skin appear incredibly luminous , purified and radiant , even the most sensitive, becoming an essential step in your daily life .
ASSETS FOR A FORMULA 10
Polyhydroxy acid (PHA), second generation of hydroxy acids. Thanks to its higher molecular weight, it penetrates the skin gradually , offering great tolerance in the most sensitive skin.
Among its properties are:
- Moisturizing and hydrating due to its ability to attract and fix water.
- Depigmenting , it also protects from sun spots.
- Chemical exfoliant , promotes the elimination of dead cells and cell renewal.
- Powerful antioxidant , protects against photoaging and reinforces the barrier function.
- Very useful antimicrobial in case of acne .
ALOE VERA JUICE
There are more than 400 species of aloe, the barbadensis variety being the most precious.
- Moisturizing and hydrating , its mucilage covers the skin surface, improving water conservation and preventing its transdermal loss.
- Stimulates the formation of collagen and hyaluronic acid .
- Antioxidant .
- Anti-inflammatory thanks to the presence of vitamin B7, salicylic acid and certain enzymes.
- Antibacterial due to its anthraquinone content.
- Regenerative , improves skin texture, flexibility and the appearance of fine wrinkles due to vitamins A, C, E and B complex.
- UV rays protector due to its aloin content.
It contains flavonoids, polyphenols, carotenoids and vitamin C with rejuvenating and revitalizing , antioxidant , purifying , anti-aging and firming action.
Rich in bromelain, an enzyme with anti-inflammatory power, saccharides, AHA and Vitamin C that make it an excellent antioxidant , it also frees the skin from dead cells , gives it light and hydrates it .
BLUE BLUEBERRY EXTRACT
Contains lactic acid (AHA), a powerful hydrating and moisturizing agent, as well as anti-aging .
ORANGE AND LEMON EXTRACT
They provide citric acid (AHA) that stimulates collagen synthesis .
MAPLE SUGAR EXTRACT
Its contribution of tartaric and malic acid (AHA's) improves the elasticity and tone of the skin.
SUGAR CANE EXTRACT
Rich in glycolic acid (AHA) that penetrates the deepest layers of the skin, promoting the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronate .