The skin is a super complex organ that is constantly adapting to our external environment (sun, wind, pollution, cold...) and internal environment (stress, diet, mood, rest, hormones...).
So, without hesitation, we can say that each skin is unique , since it reflects its own emotions , its environment, its intimacy...
BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR EMOTIONS THEY TAKE A BILL!
Any setback in life is accompanied by an impact on our skin. To cite a couple of examples, redness or itching can worsen and end up becoming real illnesses.
Currently, medicine admits and assumes that discomfort can lead to skin manifestations such as hives , alopecia , itching , etc. It can also amplify phenomena of genetic origin or linked to the environment such as psoriasis , seborrheic dermatitis or eczema .
For a long time, dermatology could not decipher the link between the mind and the skin , even though it had clear evidence. But now, thanks to a new microscope technique, tiny nervous filaments have finally been discovered in the epidermis whose role in the brain-skin relationship is easy to reveal.
BRAIN - NERVOUS SYSTEM - SKIN
Three involved, and one who shows his face
Therefore, we can firmly say that our skin is a reflection of what we feel because the cutaneous nervous system controls its cells .
Our skin is connected to the brain through millions and millions of nerve connections , in fact, it is one of the organs in the body with the most nerve receptors. This way, whatever our mood is, it will inevitably be reflected on your skin.
But, among all the moods, which ones affect our skin the most?
- Stress: it couldn't be any other way, stress is one of the most feared enemies of our body. If you have gone through or are going through an episode of stress, you will know firsthand that you feel great mental exhaustion. Furthermore, your body can translate it in multiple ways such as hair loss , insomnia , problems with your weight ... even a headache.
When it comes to the skin, stress lays out the red carpet for skin disorders such as dermatitis , acne , psoriasis , eczema , seborrheic dermatitis ... In addition, it promotes the appearance of wrinkles .
|Increase your level of physical activity. It will help you combat stress and have healthier skin.
- Depression: This emotional disorder causes a feeling of constant sadness and loss of interest in carrying out daily activities.
Mood disorders not only affect feelings, thoughts and behavior, they can also affect the brain , cardiovascular , sleep problems ... even in the short term.
The bloodstream carries chemical signals that help regulate the sleep-wake cycle. Mood disorders can affect these signals, causing changes in sleep patterns . For example, depression may be associated with insomnia or hypersomnia, while bipolar disorder may cause extreme variations in sleep patterns.
Lack of sleep, neglect of personal image is inevitably reflected on the face. Dark circles appear, more wrinkles appear and those that exist become accentuated, the complexion becomes dull and dull and the skin loses elasticity .
Depression and stress can influence sebaceous gland function in several ways: increasing sebum production , making it thicker with greater pore-clogging capacity , and triggering inflammatory responses that can contribute to skin problems such as acne or acne. rosacea .
- Easily irritable character. People who tend to get angry and irritated easily may be more likely to have heart ailments. Regarding the skin, this character accelerates the signs of premature aging: wrinkles and expression lines, hair loss and the appearance of gray hair are accelerated.
- At the opposite pole are optimistic people , who are more likely to enjoy happiness. In this case, there are no drawbacks, they are all benefits. When we feel happy, our brain releases dopamine , endorphin and serotonin , three hormones that can cause real magic in your body.
Therefore, there is nothing better than having a positive attitude towards life! It is the best and cheapest cosmetic . It helps keep us younger and healthier for longer.
And now, if you associate it with a good natural cosmetic routine , respectful of your body and pleasant, such as the natural and vegan brand OhMyKoko , the first activist brand for your skin, you can be sure that your skin will be even happier .
RELEASE ENDORPHINS WITH A GOOD SKINCARE
Turn your cosmetic routine into a moment for you and your body . And a pleasant massage while you apply your cosmetics will make your body release endorphins , small proteins (peptides) responsible for providing the feeling of well-being and pleasure .
As a result, your skin will show the same signs as when we are happy: greater luminosity , an irresistible tone and a bright look .
Release endorphins with OhMyKok or , the 1st activist brand for your skin and also…
- You will increase the feeling of pleasure , thanks to its delicate and elegant aromas . We all know the power that our sense of smell can have to fully introduce us to the world of sensations.
- You will enjoy its wonderful textures , rich, light, perfectly absorbed, without leaving traces.
- You will improve your self-esteem because you will look better.
- You will feel your skin more in contact with nature .
- You will feel more relieved and less stressed about the state of our planet, since our cosmetics are cruelty free , free of animal abuse and also vegan .
OHMYKOKO, 1ST ACTIVIST BRAND FOR YOUR SKIN
Our commitment to you is to offer you products free of:
SILICONES - PARABENS - PHENOXYETHANOL - SULPHATES - COLORANTS - MINERAL OILS - PEG - MICROPLASTICS - PETROLEUM DERIVATIVES - NANOMATERIALS - SYNTHETIC PERFUMES
and any other ingredients that are unnatural for your skin